A number of years ago I purchased Tony Robbins' Personal Power II CD set and was amazed by how effective it was. Over the years, I have purchased various personal development programs and read countless books on the subject, however Personal Power II has offered the best value of all of them. Not only is the guidance given on the CDs personally very valuable, it generates a focus that actually creates magical results that cannot be simply explained by taking specific actions. The shift in focus and perception that is generated by working through the program can actually cause a change in personal reality as new experiences are attracted to one.
I know this sounds very mystical and new-age (and I am not at all that way) but it happens to be true. For some reason, when I go back and do Tony Robbins' program again, my telephone starts ringing with people wanting appointments. These new patients are not necessarily the result of new advertising initiatives; they often called as a result of word of mouth and random synchronous events that did not arise out of anything I personally did. However, I suspect they did arise out of my shift in focus and the changed mental climate encouraged by the Personal Power program. I can't remember what I paid for the program but it was nowhere near what it was worth. I listen to it a number of times every year and it is like having a personal coach for peanuts.
This blog is focused on helping people live their best lives now so I would be doing my readers a disservice if I didn't tell them about Anthony Robbins' personal development training courses. I have read that he has a new program out now that helps people make changes even quicker. Whereas Personal Power II is a thirty day program, his new one only takes 7 days. Apparently, a lot of people found thirty days too long. As for me, I am glad that I can listen every day for thirty days and get the help I need to improve my life.
If you need help to live your best life now, consider purchasing Anthony Robbins Personal Power II program. It has benefited me enormously. I should mentioned that I am not an affiliate for Anthony Robbins and will not profit in any way if you choose to purchase the program. You can locate his site through Google.
Money Beyond Belief with EFT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment